To our valued clients.
SGS AXYS continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and restrictions closely. The laboratory is open and all laboratory operations including sample receiving are fully functional. The Canadian Federal Government and BC Provincial Government recognize the importance of US-Canadian essential services and commercial activity and have prioritized the continued movement of commercial goods across the US-Canadian border.
We are implementing best practices on social distancing, disinfection and work-from-home policies to minimize the spread of the pandemic. Specific measures include:
- Work from home policies for all staff not needed physically at the laboratory.
- Implementation of staggered lunch breaks and laboratory scheduling to reduce close contact.
- Cancellation of all face-to-face client interaction and meetings, conference/seminar attendance and business travel.
- Replacement of all in-person meetings with remote meetings.
- Enhanced disinfection of all common areas.
Please contact your project manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-655-5800 if you have any questions. We will update you, both by email and on our website at https://sgsaxys.com, if we have any changes that affect our ability to provide you with continuing service.
SGS as a global company is monitoring the situation closely and providing updates. See below or click here.Statement on COVID-19_ver2_03122020